If you’re looking for wax sprays for cars, the best option to choose is ceramic wax. Ceramic waxes have brought about a revolution in the wax industry and have made the waxing of cars more efficient.
Where to buy car paint protection solutions online?
There are several websites that provide you with a host of options for car protection solutions. These options are affordable and extremely useful for the vehicle. One of the best websites to buy the best spray wax from is D-Tail. If you’re looking for the best spray waxes for cars, this is the place to go. The arrays of options include:
- D-Tail Lab D-Wax Hydrophobic Liquid Wax
- D-Tail Lab Prodigy Hybrid Polymer Paint Protection
- D-Tail Lab-Elite Advanced Nano Ceramic Protection Coating
- Hybrid Solutions Ceramic Wet Wax
- Innovacar SC1 Sealant
- Hybrid Solutions Pro to the Max
- Turtle Wax Ice Seal & Shine Hybrid Sealant Spray Wax
- Scholl Concepts NEO Paint Sealant
These paint protection options come at affordable prices and are highly rated by buyers. If you’re looking for bulk orders, contact the website and get your car waxes today!
Best Ceramic Wax brands in the market
- Meguiar’s Hybrid Ceramic Wax: The features include – Advanced SiO2 hybrid technology, simple rinsing and drying off, extreme water beading action.
- Glidecoat Auto Shine & Shield 2.0 Ceramic Spray: The features include – an extremely hydrophobic surface, up to 6 months of protection, easy application, and 22% active ingredient (highest in the market)
- Shine Armor Fortify Quick Coat: The features include – 3-in-1 ceramic coating and safe for all surfaces.
- CMX Ceramic Spray Coating: The features include – SiO2 and TiO2 blend, 3-in-1 polish coat, and 24-hour curing process.
- Turtle Wax Hybrid Solutions Ceramic Spray Coating: The features include – having a tropical fragrance and being safe for various surfaces.
- Chemical Guys HydroCharge Ceramic Coating Kit: The features include – SiO2 gel suspension technology
- Adam’s Polishes UV Ceramic Paint Coating Kit
- Carfidant Ceramic Coating Spray Wax
- Epic Elements Protect Ceramic Coating Wax
Benefits of ceramic waxes
Ceramic coating has become one of the most widely used processes in recent years. Ceramic waxes have several advantages that have made them omnipresent in the market. The benefits of ceramic spray wax include:
Extra layer of protection: Ceramic waxes have been known to protect the car from the harmful UV rays from the sun. UV rays cause the car paint job to fade away. Ceramic coating wax also rinses off the water, so it prevents the metal surface from rusting or corrosion.
Increased durability for the car: Adding another extra layer of protection obviously means that the car will be protected for a longer duration. Ceramic waxes prevent scratches from tiny pieces of rocks or other objects that might fly up from the road as the car is traveling.
Repulsion of dirt and mud: If the vehicle is parked in an area where there are a lot of contaminants, the ceramic coating wax can prevent dust and mud from sticking to the vehicle. Water spots tend to destroy the car’s exterior, but with ceramic coating, that isn’t a problem either.
Car becomes easier to clean: Due to the repelling nature of ceramic waxes, none of the dust particles stick to the surface. That makes washing and cleaning the car much easier, and the car appears as if it was new.
No more repeated coating: Ceramic waxes tend to stay longer than other waxes, so you don’t need to spend hours trying to wax the car again and again. You can very easily continue with the new polished look for years.
Car looks brand new for a longer duration: Once you’ve painted the car, over time, the paint job fades away, and the outer aesthetic is destroyed. Ceramic waxes prevent damages to the paint and help the car appear newer.
Cost-effective: Since you don’t need to apply coats of waxing again and again, you save a lot of money. Also, since the damages are being avoided, ceramic waxes are cost-effective options for car maintenance.